Monday, July 15, 2013

End of summer

As summer is starting to wrap up and professional development and inservice days are in full swing, I have been thinking about this up coming school year.  I have decided to blog throughout the year (and summer) about all the things that happen in my Kindergarten classroom.  I will share funny stories (leaving out students names), ideas I tried (successes and failures), and anything else that happens throughout the school year.

So who am I and why am I writing this?  Well, my name is Ashley and I am a second year kindergarten teacher.  I am writing this to keep a record of all that happens throughout the year.  Maybe it will help another teacher and hopefully I can get some advice from other teachers (or parents).  I will gladly accept comments and advice from all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment